KitDeals.com White Paper
The purpose of KitDeals.com White Paper is to give our current retailers and retailers and brands an understanding into how well our website operates on the internet and in-turn how this can benefit sports retailers and brands.
(based on pre multi sport website stats)
- Over 12,400 pages are viewed each month..
- An average user views 5.70 pages per site.
- On average our visitors spend near 5min 22sec viewing the products on our site. This is a lot due to the amount of time they must spend away from us viewing the retailers websites that we link to.
- 61% Are new visitors every month.
- We get over 70% new visitors each month.
- Visits from around 74 Countires per month.
- Visits from over 327+ UK cities every month.
- Over 65% of our visitors come from search engines, thanks to our exceptional organic searchability.
- A large proportion of our marketing budget (that tends to be neary 70% of the retailers fee) is spent on pay per click advertising. This increases the web presence of KitDeals.com.
- Our SEO Statistics are checked daily along with our analytics data, to evaluate campaigns and organic searches.
Last Updated - 07.02.11
What Our Web Stats Can Do For You
- If you sign with as a brand your logo will be seen on average 12,400 times a month
- Our great google ratings for key sports kit terms (being at the top of the first page) means that the majority of people using Google could be coming through to us and missing your own website. If you are not with us then you are missing out on potential customers.
- Our pay-per-click advertising spend means that for various key search terms we appear as sponsored links, which tend to be visited more than organic Google search results.
Search Engine Ratings
We rate on the first page of Google for the following common key sports kit terms;
- Rugby Kit Deals
- Bespoke Rugby Kit
- Sports Kit Deals
- & For brands - Check > Kooga Deals
If you do not believe us why not spend some time searching terms you think you customers would use when looking for sports kit and see who well we rate? If we are well above you, you are missing out on potential leads because you will be missed by potential customers who are coming directly to us due to our positioning.
Recently two of our new retailers generated orders through our directory that were worth 10x the cost they paid to promote their kit on KitDeals.com. They took the leap of faith, if you need to improve your revenue and web presence we have proof that we can create this for you. We do understand marketing budgets are tight and we are a relatively new online advertising company, but, the proof of what we can do for retailers is firmly in existance so why not give us a call?